Friday, October 2, 2009

Random Thoughts for today

Another big blow
The Philippines is again bracing itself for another typhoon, only a week after the devastating typhoon Ondoy. A lot of people are still trying to recover from the unexpected onslaught of Ondoy yet here's Pepeng slowly showing off its extreme force. People have learned their lessons now. Filipinos are now prepared by expecting the worst. Lots of people have hoarded basic necessities such as food, water, flashlight, batteries, and many more. Owners of supermarkets cannot keep up with the demand of easy to cook food such as canned goods, noodles, and water.

At first you'd think that a lot of people have now become paranoid. But after Ondoy, no one could be complacent enough. Ondoy left everyone dumbfounded and overwhelmed by nature's wrath. Who knew that even those people who belong to the upper bracket of the society would be affected by the flood brought by Ondoy?

Preparing Myself
I've been unproductive for the majority of 2009. I've encountered more failures than successes. I became so down at one point but I always know how to stand up again and keep on fighting no matter what. This drought in my life taught me not to waste my time again and even made me realize the importance of giving it your best shot always so as not to have regrets in the end.

No comments: