Wednesday, August 26, 2009

darkness

i am currently living in utter darkness. i can't see the path where i'm supposed to head. from where i'm standing, i can see several roads but i don't know how i'm going to be in any of that road. i feel like there isn't something or someone that would save me. in times like this, i'd like to believe that God is watching over me. i'd like to believe that God will help me. i'd like to believe that with Him all things are possible. i'd like to believe that He wants my complete trust before i get on. i'm feeling weak, frustrated, angry, and i'm losing hope. what should i do? should i stop and wait for something to happen? should i go on and search for something? what if i don't find something like what happened before? i really don't know anymore. as much as i would want to trust God with everything, i don't know if i should act or stop. so what's next for me? what's in it for me?

No comments: