Thursday, March 12, 2009

oh feelings

let me get this straight. i don't know if you ever have an access to this. whatever. i just want you to know that a part of me still feels the pain of what happened last year. i know it's insane to carry this pain a long time. but i just don't know how to totally let it go. a part of me is still amazed how i was able to love a person so much. i loved you so much and maybe i still do. what i really don't know is if i'm still capable of loving you after hurting me big time. i pray to God to give me strength to forgive you. i just have to remind myself that you're a good person and that you're not the type who would hurt someone intentionally. i hope you're doing well. you will be graduating soon. since i'm not part of your life anymore, i just want you to know that i'm very proud of everything that you've achieved. it hurts that you don't need me anymore but i just have to find my happiness without you in it.

No comments: