Saturday, December 13, 2008

the bottom line is..

the bottom line of all these misery is i don't love myself. i have doubts about myself. you made me doubt about myself. you blew my self-esteem away. where were you when i needed you the most? i've been alone for a long time and i've come to realize that i have to have that inner peace. i have to realize that i don't really need to have someone to realize my worth. God's love for me should be enough to know my worth. God's love for me reminds me that while i remain to be imperfect, i still deserve to be loved. yes, i am very much imperfect. so what? everyone else is imperfect. they just love to be perfect before others. i don't have to be perfect to be loved. i have to embrace my imperfection and be not afraid to show others that part of me. to show vulnerability is to be strong. forgive. forgive others and forgive myself. that's the way to peace. bottom line is.. God loves me no matter what. He knows me. He knows what to give me at His time. He is just there guiding me.

No comments: