Friday, November 21, 2008

it's darkest before the dawn

i hope to see the sun rise in my life again. i hope that my FAITH in the Lord will keep me alive. i hope i will know the reason behind all these. i hope i know i will ever end up with you. i hope that we could at least be really close friends even if don't end up together. i hope that i can face you without fear that you're going to hurt me again. i hope that you remember me as a nice person. i hope that you're happy right now. i hope that you still think about fixing our relationship, whatever relationship we have. i hope that void inside of me won't get worse. i hope the Lord will fill up that void. i hope to be there with you when everyone else walks out of your life. i hope that i'd stop hoping to undo the things that is already done. i hope that you realize how special you are. i hope that we can still hang out like we use to. i hope you still remember me as the real person inside of me. i hope to still see the really nice person inside of you. i hope that you are a strong woman with a strong heart. i hope i can still kiss you whenever i want to. i hope that i can still be there for you. i hope all the pain won't matter anymore. i hope to forget the pain. i hope that i can still cling to all my hopes and not let go.

No comments: