Friday, May 16, 2008

unconditional love

This is the last timeThat I will show my faceOne last tender lieAnd then I'm out of this placeSo tread it into the carpetOr hide it under the stairsSay that some things never dieWell I tried and I triedSomething I wasn't sure ofBut I was in the middle ofSomething I forget nowBut I've seen too little of

Out of boredom, I read an article about Gretchen Barretto and her illicit affairs with not just one, not even two men. This leads us to the question..why the hell does Tony Boy Cojuanco still sticks to her? Unconditional love? How pathetic. It’s sad when you stand up for something you thought is worth it. Only to realize in the end that everything’s just wasted. The time, effort, and emotions that you’ve invested are all put to waste. If I were Tony Boy, I’ll die happy with no regrets.

No comments: